• Typically 1m to 3m wide with high racking on both sides.
• Typically each individual aisle is empty most of the time. For example, in a warehouse with 10 aisles but only 3 staff, each Aisle has to be empty a minimum of 70% of the time.
• For aisles with high vacancy rates, luminaires with occupancy control should be used (eg. Racklyters).
• When a person (or a forklift etc) moves under a Sensor, the overhead luminaire will switch on instantly.
• A delay can be set on the sensor (5 seconds, 2 minutes, etc) so the luminaire stays on for a period after the person has moved away from the sensor detection area.
• The sensors supplied will vary depending on the height of the luminaires and the area of coverage required.
• Typically VeeLite Racklyters are used from 6m to 15m.
• Sensors can also be supplied so that all luminaires in any area will switch on/off together instead of individually.
• Instead of Switching off, lights can be dimmed. Automatic Dimming at Certain times is also possible.
• Height of luminaires will determine which luminaire to use. Usually, these areas are constantly busy and sensor control is not required.
• Widebays are usually used up to 10-12m and above this IL Series luminaires.
• Depends on the type of work being carried out, but typically 100 to 300 Lux.
• If smaller objects or labels need to be read, a higher light level is needed, and vice versa. We always recommend white light.
• In areas where the product may be contaminated by dirt/dust etc, luminaires will need to have sealed optics.
• If there is any danger of explosive dust etc, special explosion proof lighting may be required.